Dear GIS Cloud Community!
Last week you had an opportunity to attend our webinar “GIS Cloud Smart Cities – City Portal”, the first one from a series of Smart City short webinars we plan to host in the future. For those of you who couldn’t attend we prepared a video recording:
City Portal is a great way to provide an immense amount of information on various topics all in one place, thus enabling the community to engage, give feedback to local governments and by extension help their governments to create an environment they want to live in.
Following Topics Were Covered:
- Why City Map Portal is a great way to make your city (organization) smarter
- How to use Map Portal to drive citizen engagement
- Various possibilities of Map Portal for numerous departments
- Using Map Portal for federal and local governments, consultants and anyone who wants to show their data to larger public
- Real-Life Examples: City of Canton, City of Darwin, …
For more updates from GIS Cloud, follow us on Twitter and Facebook.