Dear GIS Cloud Community,
We are pleased to share the recording of our last week’s webinar “GIS Cloud for Tree Inventory and Inspection.” In case you missed the webinar, or you want to rewatch it and share with your team, fill in the form at the end of this post and access the recording.
The main topics that were presented included user success stories and best practices as well as the main questions you need to ask yourself if you wish to make your existing tree maintenance workflow more efficient. The recording also includes the main benefits of GIS Cloud, overview of the key phases of your daily activities and a live demo.
After the webinar, we answered to many questions posed by attendees. Some of the questions to which you can find the answer in the recording:
- Data Collection: Can you collect spatial features in the field, GPS accuracy, autocomplete feature, offline data collection…
- Importing different spatial formats (shapefiles, KMLs…)
- Exporting data and creating reports
- Comparison to competing solutions in the market
- Uses of GIS Cloud in other fields and industries
- Assigning and tracking work orders
To access the recording, please fill in the form:
For additional questions, contact us at email@example.com