Given the excellent feedback that followed our presentation “Don’t Code, Configure – Turn Your Maps into Apps” at FOSS4G 2017 in Boston, we decided to host a webinar on 20 September, and give you, our community, the opportunity to participate in an online version of the presentation and ask us any questions you might have.
On Wednesday, the 20th of September, we will give you a live demo of GIS Cloud App Builder and show you how to create a fully functional geospatial app without having to write a single line of code.
In the geospatial business, it is often hard to decide what technology to use in order to deliver an end product that presents your maps in the best possible way to the audience that has high UI and UX expectations. For everything to work perfectly, you also need to know if the app is working properly on all devices. This means testing and incorporating feedback. At the same time, you don’t want to spend too much time setting the whole thing up if it isn’t going to meet the end-users’ needs.
So, how do you deliver the perfect end-product to your clients and audience that shows them exactly what you want them to see?
Find out why the simple apps win, and why 1000 apps with one button are better than one app with 1000 buttons. You will learn what kind of heavy-lifting modern geospatial platforms are doing for their users and how is it possible to build and deploy a production-ready geospatial app in just one afternoon.
Webinar time and date:
Wednesday, September 20th at
8 am PT 11 am ET 5 pm CET
These topics will be covered:
- Don’t Code, Configure – Common challenges for end-users and a sneak peek into the future of geospatial apps
- Live Demo: How App Builder can be used to build an entire geo-application or simply to extend the functionality of existing mapping applications
- Q&A Session
Who should attend:
- Anybody who works with spatial data and wants to properly showcase and explain their data, no matter if you’re a GIS analyst, a teacher, or an IT specialist
- Existing GIS Cloud users and partners interested in the newest developments as well as the benefits of GIS Cloud solutions
- Consultants, service providers or IT companies that want to offer their clients the benefits of cloud-based GIS environment as well as custom apps that can be developed in the shortest possible amount of time