Join us on Wednesday, June 29th, in a live webinar and learn how to set up data collection projects for our Mobile Data Collection app, create optimal workflows for your project, and collect data from the field.
Webinar Time and Date:
WEDNESDAY, June 29th at
5 pm CEST (4 pm GMT), 11 pm EDT, 8 am PDT
Mobile Data Collection is a simple but extremely powerful application that enables you to create custom forms, control data access for your teams, organize crews and ensure the best data quality you can get. And most importantly, you do not have to be GIS professional to be able to set it up. It can be set up and deployed quickly, reducing your operational cost immediately and saving you lots of time
By registering for this webinar, you will learn about different types of fieldwork and data collection environments, how to transform your daily workflow, and the real-life examples of using Mobile Data Collection to make your job more efficient.
Some of the topics that we will cover:
- Digitize your workflow and transfer it from Paper to cloud
- Create easy-to-use but powerful data collection projects using our freshly redesigned Form Builder
- Share this project and form with your colleagues and field crews for data collection and collaboration
- Enable easy access to real-time data for both field and office crew
- Enable field crews to start collecting data for your live map
If you are already working with some kind of data collection tool, you know that every field project is a bit different. Even if you’re working in the same industry and on the same site for years, there will always be something you’ll need to tweak and adjust in your workflow. Register and join us for the webinar, and learn how you can optimize your current project.
In the meantime, you can try our new Form Builder by signing in, or if you already haven’t, create your account and start using GIS Cloud today!