January 27, 2020
- fixed layer expressions visibility that caused an error in MDC Info window
January 20, 2020
New features and improvements:
- search through features in external databases
- navigate to features on layers which are not WGS84
- fresh social login interface
- a more consistent behavior with feature info and layer expression visibility
October 28, 2019
- Small translation fix in Croatian
October 7, 2019
- New tab ‘User options’ was added under the User & Groups section. At the moment, the user can decide whether he’d like to have a change timezone option when collecting data in Mobile Data Collection app.
September 30, 2019
- displaying custom point symbols on the map and
- feature info not working in certain conditions.
September 23, 2019
- Fixed issue which caused that new layer can’t be added to the map
- Fixed ‘Search’ in the web applications
- Fixed issue when using Merge Wizard, user would receive ‘You don’t have enough privileges for this map.’
September 16, 2019
- Improved check when adding a link in App Builder
- Fixed removing black edges from raster files
- Allowed ‘-‘ in username when creating a new user
- Appearance Wizard – Back button leads to File Manager now
August 19, 2019
- removed ‘am/pm’ from Date and time fields when there is a 24-hour clock
- Time zone added to Date and time fields
August 5, 2019
- Notification added – the user has to be logged in to use ‘Bookmarks’ button
July 29, 2019
- an issue with append option when importing CSV or XLS file.
July 8, 2019
- Map or Layer had to be refreshed in order to see the changes after editing the attribute list. Now, the data grid auto-refreshes when changes in Layer Properties are made.
June 24, 2019
- an issue with ‘overwrite’ and ‘append’ option when importing CSV or XLS file
- the user now has to confirm he wants to delete the form in Forms Manager
June 10, 2019
- bad layer data was crashing layer list
May 27, 2019
- Panoramic 360 photos can now be viewed in 360 mode.
May 20, 2019
- unusual coordinates caused freezing of the browser
May 13, 2019
- Language switching! The whole interface has been translated and currently supports English, Japanese and Croatian
- Local Date and Time collection: the Date&Time form fields now send data as local collectors’ time instead of UTC.
April 22, 2019
- When changing the language of the application, now we’re using endonyms.
April 15, 2019
- Issue with attachment preview
- Issue with Invert selection option
April 8, 2019
Mobile Map Viewer v21
- Navigate to Feature is now enabled
- issue with date displaying in Datagrid