The licenses can be purchased and reviewed in GIS Cloud Manager.
Purchase a license
- Open Manager app and login with your GIS Cloud credentials.
- Navigate to Store tab.
- Select one of the apps and choose a plan.
- GIS Cloud uses Stripe for purchases. When the plan is selected, the Stripe dialog will open. Add the credit card information and Pay button.
Note: if you have a question regarding licenses or the plan, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All subscriptions can be reviewed in Manager app, under the Store tab, on the bottom of the page.
Important note: the purchased licenses have to be assigned to the users. More about assigning licenses can be found here.
Review purchased licenses
- Subscription – the name of the subscription plan
- Card – info about the credit card
- Available – the number of the available licenses is written in the box. The unsubscribe option will stop charging the credit card. You will be able to use the license until the end date.
- Unused – the number of the unassigned licenses which have to be assigned to a user in order to use them
- Price – the price of the license per user per month, year
- Total – the total price of the license per user per month, year
- Current period – displays the beginning and end date of the subscription
- Status – The licenses can have two statuses: Active and Disabled. Active subscriptions will be charged again upon the end date, and disabled (unsubscribed) licenses won’t charged again.
The expired subscriptions are greyed.