On December 7th, GIS Cloud will host a webinar dedicated to exploring the applications of GIS Cloud in the Railroad Industry.
Tomy Brown, the owner of Geomobiliti Inc., a Florida-based company specialized in GIS for short-lined railroads and offering GIS services to other industries, will showcase an example of using GIS Cloud in the Railroad industry.
Wednesday, December 7th at:
8am PST 11am EST 5 pm CET
Following Topics will be Covered:
- How to increase efficiency in the Railroad industry with the help of GIS
- Benefits of using GIS Cloud
- Real-life use case from the Railroad Industry
Who Should Attend:
- Those who work in Railroads industry and want to improve efficiency and accuracy in their daily workflows
- Consultants who work with companies from Railroad and similar industries
- Existing or future GIS Cloud users who want to explore different ways to use GIS Cloud apps
For more news from GIS Cloud, follow us on Twitter.