Next Thursday (December 10th, 2015) we will be hosting a webinar about sharing data collected with drones, thus introducing the next stage in drone mapping process – sharing and collaboration.
We will present you use cases with examples of working on drone mapping projects which include various stakeholders such as local government, consulting companies and companies specialized in surveying, especially in drone mapping. All of these examples stress the value of cloud-based GIS environment for a successful collaboration between various stakeholders – a prerequisite for spatial decision making process.
Webinar Time And Date:
Thursday, December, 10th At:
8:00am PST 11:00am EST 5:00 PM CET
Following Topics Will Be Covered:
- Introducing the next step in drone mapping projects – benefits of sharing and collaboration in the cloud
- Sharing drone data with clients – 3DroneMapping Use Case
- Collaborating on various projects such as landfill monitoring
- Using GIS Cloud platform for precision agriculture
Who Should Attend:
- those who have trouble sharing large amounts of data with clients, managers or project supervisors
- consultants, drone mapping, agriculture and other companies interested in improving their workflows with cloud-based GIS platform for collaboration