On Thursday, April 28th, we will host a webinar dedicated to benefits of Mobile Data Collection for organizations and businesses of different profiles.
Field data collection is a part of workflows in various organizations and businesses. Whether you work on infrastructure maintenance, non-government projects, retail, forestry, roadworks or park maintenance and management, collecting and updating information with smartphones and tablets in the field can help you reduce time, costs and workforce necessary for various daily tasks.
Mobile Data Collection is a perfect tool for team coordination, inspection and supervision, asset management in real time. If you want to know how to use it, what are the benefits of including MDC in your regular workflow, and see it in action, join us on:
Thursday, April, 28th At:
At 8:00am PST 11:00am EST 15:00 GMT
Following Topics Will Be Covered:
- What is new in GIS Cloud, Mobile Data Collection and future developments
- Creating your field data collection project, setting up forms and exporting maps
- Benefits of using Mobile Data Collection for different industries
- Real life examples of using MDC in roadworks, non-profit initiatives in remote areas, watersheds, public health, tree inventory and other projects
Who Should Attend:
- Everyone who is in a need for an effective data collection process in order to improve daily workflow and overall business
- Local Government Departments, Contractors and Consultants working with infrastructure, utilities, asset management, planning and roadworks
- Businesses that want to monitor and visualize data from various locations in real time, want a better quality assurance or control over work done by their contractors
- Consultants who want to help their clients to transform their businesses and organizations
- GIS Cloud users who want to know more about Mobile Data Collection and future developments