We’re a product company, passionate about technology and using it in the best way possible for turning our ideas into an evolving cloud platform that our users love.
We’re looking for new team members for position of senior backend engineers. The ideal candidate is hungry for new and exciting challenges and shares our enthusiasm for building and designing a complex and scalable product that makes difference on a global scale.
You’ll get a chance to build with us a leading cloud platform for development of modern enterprise geo applications and visualization of spatial data. We’re hosting more than 1 billion user vectors and rendering million-feature maps on the fastest map engine out there that we’ve built. Your work will impact our growing userbase of currently 50.000 users in more than 40 countries across the globe.
We ship some serious code, but we also like to have fun while doing it. When not coding, we enjoy cooking good food. There is nothing better than exchanging ideas about API design over a nice meal.
You would be responsible for:
- Architecture and design of our multi-tenant platform
- Development of new services and extending existing ones
- Writing code that can scale and leverage a multi-layered infrastructure setup
- Optimizing the database layer: caching, replication, parallelism, queries
These skills and experience are required:
- Backend development and MVC architecture design pattern
- Proficiency in at least one of the following languages: C/C++/PHP/Python
- Large SQL databases (preferred PostgreSQL)
- SOA design and architecture of RESTful APIs
- Performance testing, profiling and optimizing
We’re hiring in our Zagreb office, but are open to remote options as well.
Contact us at email@example.com