Tutorial: Publisher for ArcMap
For the following tutorial please download shapefiles from http://www.geofabrik.de/
- Download and install GIS Cloud Publisher for ArcMap extension.
Note: If you don’t have 4.5.NET installed on your computer, install it before installing Publisher for ArcMap extension. Also make sure that firewall is not blocking the app.
- Open ArcMap and right-click on the ribbon to enable the extension.
- Open GIS Cloud Publisher extension from the ribbon.
- Log in with your GIS Cloud credentials.
- Set up publish options, click Publish button and wait until you see “Map is published” message.
- Click on the link in the Publisher to open your map in GIS Cloud.
Note: make sure that layers in the ArcMap are not within folders otherwise layers will not be imported in the GIS Cloud.