File Manager is used for managing and uploading new files to GIS Cloud.
- Refresh Current Folder
- Select All
- Create new file – file name can’t contain ‘/’ or ‘\’ characters.
- Edit text file – edit text file.
- Create New folder
- Duplicate file/folder
- Move to different folder
- Edit structure – add, remove layer attributes. At the moment only ESRI Shapefile is supported.
- Unzip archive – if the uploaded folder is zipped, this option extracts files. Note that only .zip file is supported.
- Download selected file(s) – download files locally on your PC.
- Delete – delete selected file/folder. This operation can’t be undone.
- Upload data from local computer
- Address bar – shows path to the selected file
- Name of the currently selected file/folder
- Filter files by file type
- Search files by name
More about working with the File Manager can be found in the Import and Export Data section.
Note: to perform geometry or attributes editing, layer has to be imported from the File Manager to the Database.