Embedding Maps into a Web Page
GIS Cloud allows embedding the public maps in a third party website. Here are the instructions on how to generate the code for embedding the map.
- Open Share or Publish option from the Maps tab and share the map with the public.
- Click Embed tab.
- Following settings are available:
- Width x Height – Define the dimensions of the map in pixels.
- Map Extent – choose between current view or initial map extent.
- Options – include Layer List (Legend), Toolbar and/or Info Popups.
- Code – Copy code into the part of the page where you want to show the map.
- Popup preview – openes the map in the separate window
- Paste the code in your website
Note: If the map is not visible, check if it is publicly available.