In Attributes tab it is possible to manage layers’s attributes that are displayed in the data grid e.g. reorder columns and set which layers attributes you want to view or show in attributes table.
- Use info window to display attributes – display attributes right on map.
- Display special fields – display automatically generated fields like CREATED, MODIFIED, OWNER
- CREATED field contain information about time when created feature is saved or collected point reached our servers. This field is displayed in the data grid and exported in UTC time zone.
- MODIFIED field contain information about time when edited feature is saved or updated point reached our servers. This field is displayed in the data grid and exported in UTC time zone.
- OWNER field contain information about the layer owner and if the feature was edited, who edited it.
Info window displaying on the map below.