Exporting a map creates an image of the current Map View as shown below:
- Select the Map tab.
- Select Export Map option.
- Define export options.
- Click Get Image.
- Choose between
- Show Image – activate new window with Image resulted in the defined settings.
- Download Image – save Image locally on your computer.
The following parameters can be changed when exporting a map:
- Export area – choose between current view or Select area option to define different export bounds.
- Scale – choose between Metric, Imperial and relative Screen size for the map export or enter a custom scale.
- Add Layer Legend to the Image