Across the globe, from Australia to Argentina, companies and individuals who are dedicated to spreading the word and offer to their clients intuitive cloud GIS solutions, with cutting-edge mapping technology, work with us.
As the need for modern and user-friendly cloud GIS is growing, we are looking for partners worldwide to share our vision of smart communities and organizations.
This includes those in the geo business, consulting, working with cities and other local communities and many different industries who are interested in extending the capabilities of their clients, with existing or customized vertical GIS solutions; from field inspection and data collection, to mapping, sharing and publishing location data.
If you are interested in the GIS Cloud Partners program, join us on January 25th, when we will hold a webinar “Why Become GIS Cloud Partner?”
The webinar will present the basic facts about our partnership program, also giving you a chance to ask us anything you want to know in a live discussion. Learn about first-hand experiences and benefits of working with one of the leading vendors in providing cloud-based GIS solutions for a range of industries.
Webinar time and date:
Wednesday, January 25th at:
8 am PST 11 am EST 5 pm CET
Following Topics Will Be Covered:
- The overview of GIS Cloud Partners Program essentials
- The benefits of becoming a GIS Cloud partner
- Who is eligible to apply and how do you apply
- What is expected of you?
- Success stories
- Q&A – live discussion
Who Should Attend:
- Anyone who wants to take their GIS and mapping offerings to the next level
- Geospatial companies, Consultants, Freelancers, Managers etc.
- Individuals and organizations, GIS professionals or non-GIS people, who want to learn key values of becoming a GIS Cloud partner
For more news from GIS Cloud, follow us on Twitter.