Did you know that Map Editor allows you to:
Create as many maps as you need
- supports multiple vector and raster formats (.shp, .kml, .gpx, .tif, .sid, …)
- customizable symbology – thematic map wizards and powerful label management
- adding and editing features
Manage your data
- data interoperability
- supports different services like WMS, TMS, WFS, WMTS
- media integration (photos, video, PDF, URL)
- filtering and re-ordering
Share your maps and data
- sharing with other GIS Cloud Users
- per layer sharing privileges
- sharing with view or edit possibilities
- sharing over permalink
Publish, Export and Print your maps and data
- embedded maps (WMS, Google Maps)
- customization and integration using API
- exporting vector layers to spatial vector formats (.shp, .mif, .kml, …)
Perform Spatial Queries and Analysis
- hotspot, buffer, heat map, area and radius coverage analysis
- creating new selections
- creating new layers from a selection
- writing complex spatial selection expressions using spatial selection wizard
Click here to learn more about Map Editor!
Seize this great Special Offer opportunity and get started with GIS Cloud Apps today!
Learn more about other GIS Cloud Apps.
Check out more info about our free Webinar coming up October 1st.