Our last webinar, dedicated to GIS for Water Resource and Watershed Management, has sparked a lot of interest among those who attended it. If you didn’t get a chance to attend or you want to rewatch it, just fill in the form below to access the recording.
The recording contains a presentation as well as a discussion that includes some of the questions asked by attendees during the webinar. As there was no time to cover all of your questions, we decided to include frequently asked questions about GIS Cloud in Watersheds and Water Resource Management in a separate post.
- What is Watershed Management?
- Main Questions for Water Resource Management
- Roles and Basic Workflows
- Use Cases: Orange County, Croatian Waters, Liburnian Waters
- GIS Cloud Solutions and Benefits
- Live Demo
Access the recording here: