You eased your paper-based data collection workflow with the help of Mobile Data Collection app. All the relevant information is in place and although your data collection process is now much more efficient, there is still a lot of work to be done.
So, what’s next?
Following the last month’s webinar dedicated to the benefits of Mobile Data Collection, in ‘Beyond fieldwork’ webinar, scheduled for May 25th, we will show you how to get more value out of your data and complete the process of improving overall efficiency using GIS Cloud apps.
“Beyond Fieldwork: What’s Next After Data is Collected?” webinar will emphasise benefits of cloud based collaboration for organizations that want to reshape the ways thing are done regardless of the industry or their level of expertize in GIS technologies.
Wednesday, May, 25th At:
At 8:00am PST 11:00am EST 15:00 GMT
Following Topics Will Be Covered:
- What to do with the fieldwork data and improve efficiency on all levels, both in field and in the office
- How to get more value out of your data with GIS Cloud applications
- Setting up your project in GIS Cloud
- Benefits of GIS Cloud applications for different industries
- Real life examples of utilizing collected data using GIS Cloud platform – GIS in Business Operations, using data collected with drones, optimizing tree inventory workflows and other examples.
Who Should Attend:
- Those who already use Mobile Data Collection app and want to improve their field and office workflows further
- Governments, Consultants and Businesses that want to discover benefits of geospatial technologies for increasing efficiency and to improve collaboration within and outside of organization
- Anybody involved in a fieldwork project who is interested in making the most of collected data
- Consultants who want to help their clients to transform their businesses and organizations